Sunday, June 13, 2010

WE WON!!

Sorry i don't have any pics or video uploaded yet but i will by Monday or Tuesday. Im tired!!

I was shocked and amazing when my name was called in our division. We were in the Elite catigory(moved from Ground Me because of our challenges), which was for the mustangs going under saddle. But almost half of the mustangs wern't going to be ready to be ridden by the expo so they decided to make a sub catigory for ground only. They gave 1st, 2nd, and 3rd to ridden mustangs(all amazing!) and then we got 1st place out of all the ground work elites!! We won a throphy and prize money, both of which will be coming in the mail. I am just so overwhelmed, and EXCITED to get home and learn as much as i can before next year!

3 comments:

  1. I missed you at the expo, probably by minutes. I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy for you. I did get to see you in the showcase thurs night, and you guys were GREAT! He looked so confident, and when he would lose it, you were great at getting it back. Here is to a little horse taking you to the next level in your career! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry we missed you! i tried staying by his stall as much as possible, but they needed lots of walks and there were a couple clinics i just HAD to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling. I once had a horse picked by Chris Cox for a bucking horse demo. I was exhausted, even though I wasn't the one doing all the work! LOL

    I did have the chance to meet Maggie with Reno, she lives close enough I am having a much needed lesson with her on Sunday....yay.

    ReplyDelete